Saturday, January 29, 2011

kitchen | 4/52

I can hardly believe we're already four weeks into 2011.  Um, where does time go??  Seriously. 

MMM.. the kitchen.  I would have to say it's one of my favorite places in the house.. well other than my bed after a long hard week.  I love to cook and I love creating little delicacies to treat others.

I shot this week's subject this morning, and once I had talked to Mandy earlier today I thought I would look through my photo libraries - and that's when it came to me.  The images I'm posting this week were taken in November at our 1st Annual Michaelson Girls Day.  My Mom, Aunt Sue, cousin Monique and I got together and cooked all day.  We made some really wonderful things (and taught each other some of our family recipes) and overall had an amazing time doing so.

My images this week are a copy of the handwritten recipe for our family dinner rolls which are deliciously buttery and melt in your mouth and a shot of our hard work before going into the oven!

If you're ever at a Michaelson gathering you're sure to find some of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment