Sunday, January 23, 2011

{Coal+Cheese|Cold} Week 3/52

It's cold outside. True, it's not Wisconsin cold, but cold enough to make me regret wearing shorts out when I walk the dog(which is often) and cold enough to make me wear socks(which doesn't happen often).  So the visual in your head should look like this: my pasty white legs in shorts and  socks. Hubba, hubba! Anyway, I was thinking about what I like to do when it's cold. Besides sporting socks and shorts out for dog walks around the ol'block(my what the neighbors must think),  I basically like to stay inside,where it's warm.  I'm defiantly a middle of the road type gal as far as the temperature is concerned. So here are a few things I like when it's cold out:   I think there's nothing like a warm kiddo that gives me the warm fuzzies, a warm blanket and warm puppy ! Snuggling ain't so bad either. Yes, I said ain't and I don't regret it.
   Sometimes said puppy likes to complain about the cold:
But we love him so we listen to him harp.

No comments:

Post a Comment