Friday, February 18, 2011

shadow | 5/52

As Mandy said - we're waaaaay behind on our schedule so I'm getting three weeks caught up in one day.  Shame on me - there are a myriad of excuses I could use but I'll just say that LIFE happens!!  I'm hoping that we can both stay more on track the rest of the year and use this as a learning lesson!

Week 5's subject was shadow - and I must admit it was a hard one for me to shoot.... so I stuck to an indoor location since we've had a ton of fog and cloudy days!!! 



This itty bitty sign is a little treasure I found at the back of a little shop in the clearance section last year on a trip with my dear friend Kaylee to Duluth (our annual adventure).  It was PERFECT because last fall my last name became PRINCE!  So... it made it's debut on our guestbook table at our wedding and has made it's home on our red hutch since.

No comments:

Post a Comment