Thursday, January 6, 2011

{Resolution} Week 1/52




Resolution.  Christy(err, should I say Cheese?)  was kind enough to define it.  It seems like a fitting theme for our first post.  My image seems fitting too since we are going to explore this year camera in hand. The list of reasons for us to do this is pretty well endless. The biggest thing for me is  to shoot things outside of the portrait realm that I'm so comfortable in, to tell more stories with glass and f-stops.  I need to hear my voice and shoot things just for me. I can't lie and say that I don't put myself into my portrait work, because I do, but here I get to let the me monster out and do whatever it wants.  I'm also excited to see how my best pal interprets the themes we select every week, and I'm excited that this summer coal and cheese get to meet up and shoot some of these very themes together. 

So, here's to a good year behind the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment